Two things are required to be considered an active Acadiana Master Naturalist member:
1) Recording volunteer and advanced training hours and 2) paying dues.
Chapter dues are due in June.
Members-in-training are not required to pay dues in the year that they receive their initial training. The initial training fee covers the dues.
How much are the Acadiana Chapter dues?
$15.00 per year due in June
What are the 3 options for payment?
- Chapter Meeting – Bring your check or cash to the next Chapter Meeting and hand it directly to the Chapter Treasurer.
- Postal Mail – Send your check to:
- Acadiana Master Naturalists
- 1205 E Alexander St
- Lafayette, LA 70501
- PayPal – A trusted and secure web site transaction method. We never see your personal banking information. All you need is an email account. You can debit your bank account or use your credit card. Simply click the link below:
Submit your volunteer and continuing education hours using the forms below:
AMN class of 2014, 2015 and 2016: 17 hours of volunteer service and 7 hours of continuing education.
AMN class of 2017. 2018, and 2019: 17 hours of volunteer service. (no continuing ed. required)
For more information about submitting volunteer and continuing education hours, please see our page: Q & A on AMN Active Member Requirements
Please fill out the form and click the “submit” button. You will see a message thanking your for submitting your hours. If you would like to submit hours for another activity, you may fill the form out again and click submit.